February Favorites


Although February has only 3-4 days less than the rest of the months, it whizzed past me in a snap! Did you guys experience the same? In only a matter of few days, I am back with my new favorites. Without further ado, let me introduce products that I have been loving in the month of love:



Makeup Revolution SUPER WOW Sticks - Boy oh boy, did these impress me or what! Super pigmented, super long-lasting, super matte. Even when I am a chubby-stick-esque product fan, I never expected to like this one as much. For the first time that I tried this, it felt suede-like on my lips. Velvety but with a grip, if I am making any sense. I had oily snacks, dinner, drinks and after 5 or so hours when I got to take my makeup off, this looked like it has been barely touched. At that very moment, this became my favorite, but I wanted to try other shades just to be sure. I'll be sharing a detailed review of these real soon. I know I say it all the time, but I swear it will be soon for y'all.

Stageline Professional Foundation Stick - ORANGE - Again, a new-buy that I fell head over heels for. I have been using other orange correctors, but this one is a lighter version - peach than orange - which suits my skin better. The darker the skin tone & undereye circles, the darker the orange corrector you'd need. This one was a quick hit due to its blendability, creaminess and ability to hide my undereye dark circles perfectly. Sometimes I would simply wear this color corrector and that would be fine with my NC20-25 skin tone. One of the pending reviews, yes. I'm planning to dedicate a whole post to stick foundations I have. Watch out this space for more <3

Luscious Small Angled Brush - About a year and a half ago, I grabbed Luscious brush kit (12-pieces) from Agha's on a whim. Since my eye makeup practices were rare, these ones laid back in my stash. Recently, I'd been grabbing this particular one to use with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade to groom and fill my brows. It is smaller than regular angled brushes and very precise for a crisp outline as well as natural filling. I've washed it a few times and there was no shedding and the bristles remained in shape for the required purpose. Thumbs up for this if you're looking for something to use with your brow powder or pomade.

Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette - I own a decent stash of highlighters, but these were nothing that I have tried before. Claimed to be a dupe-contestant for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, these highlighters diffuse light gently on your face instead of obvious glittery effect. I have used it in the winters for the subtle glow and loved how it blurred my pores just enough for a healthy effect in pictures instead of disco balls on my cheeks :-) I'll definitely share more insight into this soon enough!

Harvest Tree Activated Charcoal Soap - Discovered this month by a trip to a little handmade & natural skin care items store in Karachi, this soap was one of the best things I have washed my face with. My pores were squeaky clean and felt smooth. There are certain "miss" points about this too, but overall, I did love my skin after using this one. Review in making. Been saying it about everything, but it's a resolve to blog more often. Will do a store review along with a couple of products!

That's all, folks! Hope you're curious to know about these favorites in detail. I'll be doing a separate review for each. I'd love to hear what products you've been loving in February and which product(s) you'd like me to get to first?

Cheers,

Bia

11 comments:

  1. So now I will get the Radiance Palette for sure!!! Thanks for the green signal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUR is being raved about everywhere! I need to get their radiance palette now. Nice picks! :) x

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post! The Stageline Foundation Stick seems interesting!

    Love XoxoX
    walkinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to try stage line foundation stick for sure, lovely picks :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely favorite post.radiance palette is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post as always bia! I agree on the radiant lights pallete being a top fav on my list too.... I was a bit skeptical about the wow sticks but looks like your verdict is clear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biaaa whyyyy u made me crave for these wow sticks now. They really sound amazing and am strictly on a spending ban. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks. I'm lusting after that radiance palette now. Please do review it soon. Don't forget to visit my blog. Thanks:)

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. harvest tree charcoal soap am curious to read the review please mentioned it its good for oily and acne skin too??
    great picks

    ReplyDelete
  10. The radiance palette really intrigued me. Detailed review please.
    Lovely choices though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was kinda scared about using makeup revolution because of my acne but I'm looking forward to trying it now. try to visit my blog :) thanks..
    Iammulberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...