Desi Wedding Blitz Series


This one's for all you Brides-To-Be and their super helpers - Moms, Sisters, Aunts, Friends! The "Desi Wedding Blitz" series will cover all-you-need-to-know-before-you-shop wedding preparation topics.


I'll try to be as thorough as possible, but here's a disclaimer, ladies, this is just how I'm currently experiencing my wedding preps (eeee, yes I'm a Bridezilla, MashaAllah :-D). The personal choices, circumstances, budget, timeline, etc. are different for everyone. So, I'm sure our perspectives will vary. Through different posts, I'll try showcasing what I went through while prepping up for the Big Day. Who knows, this might help you in  stumbling on the jackpots and in avoiding possible land-mines :-P

While I'd love to hear what more could be added to the series, my planned blogposts would be about:

- Picking the Baraat/Walima/Mehndi/Engagement jora (I might break it down to more than one posts)
- Designing your wardrobe (dresses, shoes, bags, jewelry)
- Shopping for bridal makeup kit
- Booking photographers, parlors, and venues

I'm still working on the format of the posts where I can provide the maximum information without cluttering or overloading. There are few (and only FEW) perks of being the control-freak that I am - Lesson # 1: When you're shopping for your wedding, the "retail therapy" becomes "retail challenge". :-D I've banged my head  researched thoroughly in this and would love to bring forth something to (hopefully) add value in your preparations. 

Wish-me-luck!

Bia


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE south asian weddings, being half Sri Lankan myself I have only gone to hindu weddings. With all the engagement photoshoots, and sparkling sarees it's not such an easy job. Good Luck Bia!

    x
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so kind of you to drop by, Alicia. Weddings are some of the most cherished events :-) And South Asian weddings are nothing less than extravaganza of colors, bling, and heavy dresses :-)
      Stay updated for more to come on this series by following me on Bloglovin' and GFC :) <3

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...